Lone Wolf Distributors 9mm conversion barrels allow you to shoot 9mm ammunition from your 40 S&W or 357 Sig pistol. These conversion barrels are easy to use and install the same as any other barrel, simply drop it in, no gunsmithing or other modifications are required. We do recommend you use the correct 9mm magazine with these conversion barrels to guarantee reliable feeding. Use G17 9mm mag for G22, G31 and G35 conversion.
Lone Wolf Distributors match grade replacment barrels are manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless forgings. CNC machined and heat treated, providing a life time of service and unparalleled accuracy at an affordable price. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in factory ported or stock pistols. Intended for use in the Glock 22,31 pistol only. Threaded 1/2 x 28 to fit Gemtech suppressors
PLEASE NOTE: Using this barrel in a Generation 4 Glock may cause malfunctions while using the standard Glock recoil spring assembly. Use our conversion guide rod kits for better performance
Special features include:
- Ready to use, pre-fit drop in. No gunsmithing required.
- Precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless forgings.
- Oversized lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy.
- Tighter dimensions than the original.
- Polished feed ramp and bore, diamond turned exterior
- Maximum chamber support, improved feed ramp design.
- Match grade broach cut rifling and target crown.
- Ok to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets.